-Must be a current undergraduate or graduate student in the fields of study Architectural Design, Construction, Engineering (Chemical, Civil, Environmental, Mechanical, Electrical, or Structural)
– Undergraduate Students: Must have completed a minimum of 30 credit hours towards one of the above degrees and/or is at the Junior level status in their curriculum. Student cannot be graduating within the next 12 months.
– Graduate Students: Must be a currently enrolled student in one of the above degrees. Student cannot be graduating within the next 12 months.
– Minimum GPA of 3.0
– Interested in an internship or full-time position with CH2M HILL. Please keep in mind that CH2M HILL is a global company and would prefer candidates who are willing and able to meet their global needs (i.e. willing to travel and/or relocate to develop their careers)
– Have previous work and/or leadership experience
– Be active as a member or volunteer in the community
To be eligible to apply, you MUST be a paid SASE member. To become one, here is what you need to do:
1. Pay here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=WGEXB6LUDD4JN
2. Upload your resume on T-square once we have granted you access to it in the format “LastName_FirstName” in .pdf format
Deadline for application is October 19th at midnight.
Selected candidates must be available for interview on October 21st or 22nd
The final winner will be announced on October 23rd. The application can be found on the official GT SASE Members T-Square page.
If you have any questions, please contact Georgia Tech SASE at GTSASE@gmail.com.