Tap Day is one of the University of Missouri’s grandest traditions, dating back to the early 20th Century. Students and honorary alumni and faculty members are inducted into one of six secret societies for their exemplary service and achievements during their time at MU. Five Mizzou Engineering students and one alumnus were chosen for induction this year and were revealed at Friday’s Tap Day ceremony at Jesse Hall.
- Rusty Martin — 1984 Civil and Environmental Engineering graduate
- Jamie Flores – Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Omicron Delta Kappa
- Sheila Marie Connelly – Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- Sharanya Kumar – Biomedical, Biological and Chemical Engineering
- Anna Merkel – Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Alexander Shafer – Electrical Engineering and Computer Science