Registration is officially open for F8 2019, Facebook’s annual developer conference, being held April 30 and May 1, 2019, in San Jose, California. This year, we’ll celebrate the developers, creators, entrepreneurs, and innovators building on our platform and showcase how social technologies can enable the best of what people can do together. F8 2019 will include:
- Keynotes: Hear from Mark and other Facebook leaders about the latest technology from our family of apps and the future we’re building together.
- Sessions: Attend technical sessions that showcase the latest in AI, open source, AR/VR, developer programs, and new tools across our family of apps designed to help you build your products and grow your business. Preview the schedule here.
- Hackathon: Join fellow developers for a pre-F8 Hackathon to build on the latest technology and unlock the potential of Facebook’s family of apps. Apply for the Hackathon during registration.
- Product-specific meetups: Product-specific meetups and after-parties provide opportunities to connect with your global developer community and enjoy entertainment, food, and games.
- Demos: Meet with Facebook product experts one-on-one and immerse yourself in technology and tools across the platform.
- Community outreach: Support 100+ local students visiting F8 to explore computer programming through TechPrep and experience the impact developers can make by building with Facebook’s family of apps.
Space is limited, so apply today. If you can’t attend F8 in person, sign up to stream the keynotes or join one of our International Viewing Parties, hosted by Developer Circles. Check back soon for a list of available cities.