If you’re reading this article, it’s likely you’ve “lost” some important data and you need a tested and reliable solution to recover the information whether text, images, video, etc.
It really doesn’t matter how it happened; you clicked “delete” by mistake, someone else had access to your computer or device, a virus or some program on your system somehow deleted them. We can all relate to the stress and worry associated with losing vital work or personal information.
Well, not to worry. The free data recovery software you will read about here – EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free – is your best bet to get that data back.
EaseUS Free Data Recovery Software Review
First things first, realize that there is a big chance that the lost documents, photos, and other data can still be completely recovered. What you need to do is deploy the most recommended computer, hard drive recovery, or portable device recovery available in the market at present. But note that successfully recovering your data in one piece will largely depend on some conditions including:
- If the documents can still be found in Windows Recycle Bin. Even when your computer is configured with to different recycling bins for each unit, checking every bin first could reveal the files still existing there.
- Next, if the items have been deleted from trash/recycle bin, the file may still be present in the memory clusters and thus can be fully recovered.
- You can also recover deleted files if they are not yet overwritten with new files.
- Unfortunately, no matter the software any data recovery attempts may be pointless if a lot of time has elapsed after they were deleted since there is now a big chance they have been overwritten with new data.
Fortunately, this free data recovery software can be quickly used to recover date from your internal or external for hard drive recovery and different kinds of USB flash drives. In addition, it will completely recover almost any form of data you could think of like documents, emails, videos, audio, and photos. Also, it works on devices like portable camcorders, CF/SD Card, and even pen drives.
Both Windows and Mac owners can use EaseUS free data recovery software. It recovers and restores accidentally deleted files, files that were deleted by other programs (viruses, etc.), it will access non-mounting, corrupted/raw partitions plus data from servers and RAID storage.
This software supports an impressive range of files. For instance:
- Documents: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF.
- Video: MPEG-4, QuickTime, AVI, and WMV.
- Graphics: JPG and JPEG, PNG, RAW, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Audio: AIF and AIFF, M4A, MP3, WAV, MID/MIDI, RealAudio, VQF, MKV, MPG, M4V, OGG, AAC, WMV, APE,etc.
- Email: PST, DBX, EMLX, etc.
- Others: Such as Archives (ZIP, RAR, SIT, Stuffit, ISO, etc.), exe, SITX,etc.
It supports the following file systems:
- Windows: FAT, NTFS
- Mac: HFS, HFS+
- Removable Storage: ExFat
Steps To Use The EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
Regular users consider this free data recovery software one of the best available today because it’s not only easy to use, it requires minimal system requirements: Just 32MB of disk space is all that’s needed for installation.
To download it, visit EaseUS official website. Download, install then proceed to register your copy and launch it.
Step 1: Select Start Location
The first screen shows a list of hard drives available for recovery. Locate where the data was lost from, hit the button to initiate a scan and the process will start right away.
Step 2: Scan Storage Device
The software has a time-saving feature that automatically starts a deep scan if no files are found initially with the quick scan. It is very thorough and will try to recover everything possible from your drive.
It also allows you to pause the process and continue later in case it’s not convenient to retrieve everything at once.
Step 3: Preview All Lost Data Then Recover
You’ll see a file tree layout that displays found data. Examine it and recover what you need. You can also export/import the entire scan results if you want them.
Plans and Pricing
There are three plans with EaseUS: two Pro plans plus one free option. With the free option, users can recover maximum 2GB of data. Pro plan costs $69.95 for a single license and Pro + WinPe plan costs $99.90 for a single license.