turned in your signed approval form from your professor. You receive
the email notification that you can now register for the course.
WARNING WARNING WARNING
When you register for a variable hour course (i.e. research), the registration will default to 1 hour; it is your responsibility
to change the hours based on the agreement you have made with your
supervising professor. Your advisor CANNOT change the hours for you.
How do I change the number of hours for a variable hour course?
- Log into Buzzport
- On the Home tab locate the “REGISTRATION AND STUDENT SERVICES” channel
- Select the “Registration – OSCAR” link
- Select “Student Services & Financial Aid”
- Select “Registration”
- Select “Add/Drop Classes”
- Select “Term”
- Select “Change Course Options” at the bottom of screen
- Enter the desired number of hours.