Upon completion of the GREEN program you will receive:
* Experiential Education visiting several renewable energy facilities
* Service Learning through community service projects in impoverished areas
* Adventures such as surfing, glacier & jungle hiking or tectonic plate snorkeling
* Cultural Immersion in local indigenous tribes, eco-lodges or animal rehabilitation reserves
* Entrepreneurial inspiration developing your own green venture
* Access to our alumni network with job opportunities and industry connections
* Custom letters of recommendation based on your capstone project
* Transferable academic credit awarded by Reykjavik University
Costa Rica 12 days Summer and Winter, 9 days Spring
Five forms of renewable energy, action-packed adventures, cultural immersion, memories for a lifetime all in paradise.
Iceland 10 days Summer, 8 days Winter and Spring
Noted as the greenest country in the world, Iceland is an untapped reserve of energy and adventure. We have partnered with Reykjavík University’s Renewable Energy and Sustainability Master’s Program (REYST) and the School of Science and Engineering to provide quality insight into the industry from the leading innovators.
Dare to be different. Dare to be you. Challenge the world.
Define your career path in 10 days